Recommended Gas/Electric Package Units
Rheem Classic® Series Package Gas Electric Unit
All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. Full Descriptions Entered
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
- Conditional Parts Warranty – 10 Years (1-Phase Residential, Registration Required)
- Compressor – 10 Years (1-Phase, Residential Applications) 5 Years (1 & 3-Phase, Commercial Applications)
- Parts 1 Year (Commercial Applications)
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger – Limited Lifetime (Residential Applications) 20 Year (Commercial Applications)